In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 179
Online now 170 Record: 11761 (2/27/2012)
The Web's No. 1 forum for coverage and discussion of Terps sports
Visitor discussion of University of Maryland and college sports
A place for lively discussion for all other sports unrelated to Maryland athletics
Feedback for IMS and 247Sports
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
ROLES ARE OUT. Everyone should have received a PM so please let me know if you didn't.
- Deadlines at 1030/100/430. Round ends at 10:30:59 etc.
- 10 Minute OT decided by RNG.
- No editing posts for any reason.
- If you miss two toal votes (not counting majo's) you will be AA'd.
Player List -
1. Raise - dan, truthsayer civ, AA'd night 3 - One of the best interrogators in the CIA. Your ability to obtain information from detainees is incredibly valuable to anti-terrorism efforts. You will have the ability to detect whether a statement made by a player is truthful or not truthful. You will be able to use this ability twice. Dan senses the winds of change coming within the US government and decides to get out before possibly being indicted under the new administration. For this reason you will lose this ability after Night 4 so don’t wait too long.
2. FTN - mafia, killed night 3 - Humam Khalil Abu-Mulal al-Balawi – The Jordanian double agent responsible for the attack on Camp Chapman. You are searching for CIA agent Jessica. If you find her you will have the choice of executing a suicide bombing. You, along with Jessica and 2 other civs (predetermined vanilla roles) will die in an explosion at Camp Chapman. You must make an investigation each night. You may choose not to use this ability if you find Jessica but if you do not use it the same night it will be lost forever.
3. Gunner One civ, killed night 3
4. gotech - civ killed Night 5 - Seal Team 6 – GOTECH and TITAN - 2 members – Masons – You are both members of “Seal Team 6” the team responsible for finding and killing Osama Bin Laden. You will have the ability to communicate separately outside of the thread. If certain files are recovered there will be a chain of events that will result in you being able to submit a number 1-10 on the 3rd night after the file is found. There is a 70% chance the number you choose will result in you assassinating Osama Bin Laden. One of you obviously needs to remain alive for this hit to go through.
5. JTP - civ killed day 5
7. Smiley - killed night 4 - Maya – You are the cop. A dedicated and skilled agent of the CIA. Recruited out of high school your only goal in life is to locate Osama Bin Laden.You will receive an investigation each night that comes back mafia or not mafia.
8. JManslow - civ, lynched Day 1
9. Toogs - civ AA'd night 3
10. 7erps - civ, killed Night 1
11. Da - Joseph Bradley Body guard. As head of the Pakistani CIA outfit you are a
BG. Joseph ends up as a scapegoat for many of the things that went on in
Pakistan so you do have the ability to protect yourself. - killed night 3
12. Damo - mafia goon, lynched day 2
14. jellis - civ killed night 3
15. turtleinchains - mafia goon, lynched day 4
17. Titan - Seal Team 6 – GOTECH and TITAN - 2 members – Masons – You are both members of “Seal Team 6” the team responsible for finding and killing Osama Bin Laden. You will have the ability to communicate separately outside of the thread. If certain files are recovered there will be a chain of events that will result in you being able to submit a number 1-10 on the 3rd night after the file is found. There is a 70% chance the number you choose will result in you assassinating Osama Bin Laden. One of you obviously needs to remain alive for this hit to go through.
18. romanov - Junior CIA Agent – Although just a lower level agent you have the potential to make a huge impact in the search for Osama Bin Laden. There is a file with the potential to break the investigation of Osama Bin Laden wide open. You have an investigation each night to try to find a missing file.
19. IndianaJones4 - civ, american citizen, killed day 4
20. GATerrapin - Jessica - You are a CIA agent. You have already been working in Pakistan for a while when Maya arrives. You develop a working friendship with Maya and want to look out for her. For this reason you are Maya’s personal BG. You are the only person in the game with knowledge of who Maya is and will block a hit from any member of the mafia on her. You will die when this hit is blocked. - killed night 3
22. Knight - abu ahmed, mafia courier, killed day 3 - “Abu Ahmed” – Mafia courier – You are the personal courier for Osama Bin Laden. During the night you will have the ability to send a message to one player in the game. This player will then be forced to post this message in the game thread word for word without any further explanation. This will be the only post this player can make during this round. You may only use this ability 3 times throughout the game and never against the same player.
Couple other things:
This is my first time running a game so if you have an issue or if there is something I have not included please contact me VIA PM. NO MOD/PLAYER INTERACTION IN THE GAME THREAD.
NO FUCKING NIGHT TALKING!! Consider this your warning. A precedent was last game that I plan on following through with.
Hopefully this goes off without a hitch. Good Luck!
This post has been edited 12 times, most recently by Canyonerooooo 15 months ago
This fullscreen or popup-window displays a clock showing current time in any time zone in the world.
Victoria Concordia Crescit
***jtp*** is a jerk and definitely a fucking terrorist
Trying out vote counts in Excel. Someone PM me if they have a better way of tracking this
romanov 2 Toogs DaDeac
gotech 2 Gooner Gunner
GAT 1 redwing
Gooner 1 TiC
JTP 1 7erps
I thought you were a romanov supporter?
No. This is jtp's doing. He's kept me around for his bizarre HOF resume.
What's with the early run up on Romonov? I've only played a couple of games with him, but he seemed decent and involved.
Last game he had a HOF bad AA that lost the game for the civs. He has night talked in basically every game.
Good catch. While Romanov is a legitimate day one vote, I could see this being Da covering for another legitimate day one vote.
But to be fair, he at least does contribute pretty well when he doesn't make some sort of stupid, egregious mistake.
I'm as skeptical this game as I am during the last with all these votes being thrown his way. Very easy place to hide Day 1.
Also, we won last game.
I said I had no problem with him playing, not that I would not vote for him day 1.
I dont understand this - you still mad that I said you were always wishy-washy?
So is it just a Wake thing where all you guys get butthurt and defensive whenever someone votes for you and you automatically assume someone holds a grudge against you?
gotech (3) gooner, gunner, hammer
romanov (6) toogs, dadeacs, FTN, jtp, jmanslow, titan
jtp (1) 7erps
GAT (1) redwing
Gooner (1) TiC
Left to vote: Mad heads son. Mad heads.
It was a joke, ace. You might need to take a nap or something.
Da is Russian for yes, therefore he is a Romanov supporter.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports