In partnership with CBSSports.com
The Web's No. 1 forum for coverage and discussion of Terps sports
Visitor discussion of University of Maryland and college sports
A place for lively discussion for all other sports unrelated to Maryland athletics
Feedback for IMS and 247Sports
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
There are two sentences I will never say in my life.
It would be pretty funny to watch you get sued for something and instead of hiring a lawyer you decide to take the stand and make a bunch of boldfaced lies to try to get out of it. Good luck with that.
Oh yeah, MisterSmiley?
WELL I'M NOT WEARING A TIE AT ALL.
The episode were Marge goes to trial because she shop lifts at the store. Lynel Huts acuses Apu of not remebering everything and asks Apu to tell what tie he was wearing he gets it right and Huts takes the tie of and Apu is wrong. The S
"And I try to har-mo-nize with songs the lonesome sparrow sings...
There are no kings inside the Gates of Eden."
I never said I hated lawyers. I said its easy to see why people hate lawyers. Oh and its bald not bold faced lie.
LOL. I can't tell if Trump is trolling Maher, the public, or his own lawyers.
Both are now commonly-accepted. If you don't believe me, google for yourself.
Isn't Cooley a tech/IP firm?
I hope Trump wins this one, I can't stand Mahar, he used to be really funny and insightful, now he's just a colossal douche. At least Trump is funny.
The answer lies somewhere in 2-207.
"It's just so hard," Greivis said. "It's my heart, my love. Maryland made me who I am."
Yeah, I thought he was hilarious on Politically Incorrect, but the couple of episodes of Real Time I caught have been unwatchably horrible.
This post was edited by MisterSmiley 17 months ago
They have a lot of tech/IP expertise, but I think it's a pretty well-regarded general practice firm.
It's 98% of the lawyers who give the other 2% a bad name.
By who's definition?
Given this lawsuit, I think Maher is hoping the answer is "by the judge's definition."
I just read the transcript of what Maher said on Leno. WTF? No chance that holds up as an offer. It's not even clear what he's offering the money for! Also, the audience all laughing at his comments probably doesn't help Trump's argument that this was a serious offer.
This post was edited by terps99 17 months ago
So if I play a laugh track at my wedding and then get divorced, I don't owe her half my shit?
Maher's, because his is the only opinion that matters. Just ask him.
I hate Maher more than Trump. In addition to the quoted reason, no one actually takes Trump seriously, while there are too many DemUnderground/moveon types who quote him regularly on FB.
Holy shit Maher eviscerated trump this week
He suggests that trump donate the money to the hair club for men or the institute of incorrigible douchebaggery...sounds like a serious offer to me!
Bill Maher's beef with Donald Trump.
Subscribe to The Tonight Show for more Leno: http://full.sc/IbG1mW
Watch The Tonight Show Weeknights 11:35/10:35c
Get more Jay Leno:
Like Jay: http://facebook.com/JayLeno
Follow Jay: Twitter: http://twitter.com/JayLeno
Get more NBC:
NBC YouTube: http://full.sc/MtLxIM
Like NBC: http://Facebook.com/NBC
Follow NBC: http://Twitter.com/NBC
NBC Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NBC/posts
Bill Maher on Trump - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
He absolutely did.
The douche meter was off the charts on that, but the strong finish was pretty awesome.
I don't really pay any attention to either, but to me Trump is a guy who doesn't try to be funny but who is while Maher is a guy who tries to be funny but isn't. Give me the former every time.
back 90 years ago when Maher was hosting Politically Incorrect, he was great.....since then, he has slowly become a buffoon...........its been sad to watch honestly.....
I think this is pretty much the consensus OWG's like us. I used to really like him, and now I only check his show out if nothing else is on.
He did nail Trump on the air yesterday though pointing out some of the fundamental flaws in his thinking and that of his legal team. It just appears to be a publicity stunt by Trump to show the rest of the world that some rich people like him can be real pricks.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports