In partnership with CBSSports.com
The Web's No. 1 forum for coverage and discussion of Terps sports
Visitor discussion of University of Maryland and college sports
A place for lively discussion for all other sports unrelated to Maryland athletics
Feedback for IMS and 247Sports
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Do you still follow the games even though you don't play in them?
HoopheadVII: "Guess you won't say, "Sorry I'm a little off today" anytime again soon; Eaglesception is a bitch"
I can't get Nick Collison out of my hair
What is the point of even posting this?
please don't play with poetry
You are a complete idiot with no logic. Please tell me how you got to this vote because it is stupid.
If being wrong was an art, you have perfected it.
Good news. The life size cut out of Bill Self does in fact fit in my lower cavities...with room to spare!!!!!!
I'm not following this shit.
No. This is jtp's doing. He's kept me around for his bizarre HOF resume.
This guy knows what's going on. The wheatears are good people and solid players.
KU fan + bad teeth = british t-shirt fan?
Press CTRL + C or COMMAND + C, then ENTER
How many rounds will it take for you losers to stop posting in character with every post?
I need to know when to chexk in with more than a vote. Thanks.
He's doing a less than inspired impersonation of QT.
Alright, here are my thoughts so far.
1. 2001 – civ lean. Seems slightly less 2001ish this game.
2. 7erps – heavy civ lean. Pretty obviously is QT, and QT wouldn’t allow herself to be dirty in her/Raise’s game.
3. Awards – I don’t know what to make of his day 2 post, but it has me all twisted.
4. Bkyln – How dare you talk badly about dubstep, you dirty mafia bastard?
5. Da – slight maf lean. Seems off his game a bit; fluffy posting. The “Why” series of posts has me feeling icky as well.
6. Damo – another who sticks his vote on an easy Day 1 lynch candidate.
8. Eagles – no read, but we should definitely listen to everything he says w/o question
9. FTN - mafia
11. Gooner - civ
15. JMan – a vote post and a vote count post. Seems like he’s trying to appear active without actually saying anything. Maf lean.
16. Jtp – Civ lean. Seems like typical, IDGAF JTP. Civ posting style.
20. romanov – slight civ lean. I don’t see him coming out this “guns a-blazing” as a mafia.
22. SLT – mafia lean. Doesn’t make that Day 1 post as civ.
23. Smiley – civ lean. Happy-go-lucky Day 1 Smiley means civ Smiley
24. TerpsFan22 – dirty, dirty, DIRTY. Heavy maf lean
25. Titan – Semi-hiding his vote on 2001, an easy Day 1 lynch candidate. Slight maf lean
26. Toogs – civ lean. Would mafia come out and accuse Raise of picking a specific maf member Day 1? I don’t think so.
27. WSDB – throwaway vote on Bklyn. Not a normal Day 1 lynch. Hiding his vote?
Victoria Concordia Crescit
lol this is absolutely mafia Gooner
Switch to ***Gooner***
I can't believe you wasted your time on that.
"roomers are for bitches and bitches get fucked up."
I give 100% effort all the time.
I just read through the thread to laugh at poster impersonations.
I dunno, ***romanov***
Was reading the rules, and just wanted to point out that this is really, really awful. Want to not play now-level awful.
sweet separation, oh gee I dunno heres my throwaway vote with no thought behind it whatsoever, I swear!
"I like fixing broken things" - Kevin Plank
You take this too seriously, iyam imo fwiw
If this is in character, fine. If this is you, get the sand out of your vagina.
Stop trying to gain mod interaction.
If you're not good enough to gain it with out direct interaction like me, you don't deserve it.
I mean, it's not gooner mod-killing civs with proxy votes 20 seconds from the deadline-level bad, but it's up there.
No offense to the game's creators, of course.
It's better than not having any rules at all, at least.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports